Cessna 172 Skyhawk P
The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a high wing, single engine aircraft. Hugely popular and renowned for it’s comfort and reliability, it is the most manufactured aircraft of all time.
Not only is this four-seater aircraft ideal for training, but it is also a highly popular choice as a tourer.
All of our Skyhawks are equipped to make your flight as comfortable as possible, with luxurious leather seats, dual controls and modern avionics including GPS, 2xNav/VOR and dual comms boxes.
Cessna 172 Skyhawk Specifications
- Seats: 4-seat, 2 front, 2 rear
- Aircraft Dimensions (ft): L27 ft 2in x W36 ft 1 in x H8 ft 11 in
- Wing Area: 174 sq ft
- Certified Load Factor: +4.4g / -1.76g
- Never-exceed Speed (Vne): 163 kts
- Manoeuvring Speed: 105 kts @ MTOW
- Stall Speed: Approx 38kts
- Dual – £201.80 per hour
- Solo – £168.40 per hour
- IMC – £209.80 per hour
- Night – £209.80 per hour
- Adventure Flight – £165.00 for 40 min
- Adventure Flight – £235.00 for 60 min
(Please note: prices vary and may be subject to change at any time without notice. All prices are inclusive of VAT. Full details here: Current Pricelist)