Frequently Asked Questions
Got any questions? If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please get in touch. We’ll be happy to discuss your requirements in more detail, or quash any nagging doubts.
Q: When are you open?
A: From 8.30am-6pm, 7 days a week.
Q: What courses do you provide?
A: We offer:
- Private Pilot Licence (JAR-FCL PPL)
- National Private Pilot Licence (NPPL)
- Aerobatic & Advanced Handling
- Aerobatic Trial Lessons
- EASA Aerobatics and AOPA Certificate Courses – Basic, Standard & Intermediate
- Advanced Aerobatics to suit you
- Farm Strip Skills
- Night Rating
- IR(R) (IMC) Rating
- Differences & Aircraft Specific Training
- Rating Revalidation, Renewal & Currency Training
- Flight Tests & Ground Exams
Q: What aircraft do you have for training and PPL hire?
Q: Who are your instructors?
A: You can read profiles of all our instructors on the About Us page.
Q: Who looks after your aircraft?
A: Our aircraft are exclusively maintained to the very highest standards by Marshall Aerospace’s Light Aircraft Maintenance Facility.
Q: Can I have a trial lesson?
Q. What places is Cambridge Aero Club near to?
A: We are easily accessible by car or public transport from throughout East Anglia: Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Bedford, Royston, Bishop Storford, Bury st Edmunds, Newmarket, Thetford, Downing Market, Ely, Bourn, Duxford and North London. Although many of our students come from further afield, as far away as: Norway, South Africa and Singapore! Click Here for a map of the local area.